The message Mompha sent to Bobrisky after his release (Photo)

Forum 4 years ago

The message Mompha sent to Bobrisky after his release (Photo)

Mompha has been released on bail after tleg perfected his bail conditions today. Mompha who is being tackled by the EFCC on allegations of fraud and money laundering, was seen in a video we published earlier, celebrating as he perfected his bail conditions.

Following his release, Bobrisky, one of the celebrities that reached out to him on Social media and wished him luck when he was in detention, took to Instagram to welcome him back to the society.

Bobrisky posted on Instagram; Mompha l, welcome home. Now you have to know d people who truly love you…

In his previous post when Mompha was in detention, Bobrisky wrote:

“I still find it to believe wat I read about you. I still spoke to you few days ago @mompha but it’s fine.

“Dis shall pass soon. May God see you through dis tough time because you have an amazing heart”

Mompha saw the post and he acknowledged it with a response and a “like” on the Instagram post. Mompha dropped a response which did not exceed two word.

See his response below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling
Forum | 9 hours ago

Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling

Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher
Forum | 12 hours ago

Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher

Rumor: Avengers 5’s Release Date Might Not Be Delayed
Forum | 12 hours ago

Rumor: Avengers 5’s Release Date Might Not Be Delayed

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel