" The Grass Is Always Greener On Social Media": Basketmouth Poses Inside A Private Jet (Pic)

Forum 6 years ago

" The Grass Is Always Greener On Social Media": Basketmouth Poses Inside A Private Jet (Pic)

Comedian, Basketmouth shared this photo of himself in a private jet and wrote;

I was so tempted to use the caption ‘Living the life’ or ‘Thank you God’ or ‘Hard work pays’... but then....who am I lying to? Wey I know say I fly local.

I just really wanted to see how easy it was to take such pictures to look more successful, and surprisingly, its not that hard..... Just saying.
#TheGrassIsAlwaysGreenerOnSocialMedia

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 4 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Caution Govt Officials Against Hiring Private Jets to Visit You – Shehu Sani
Forum | 1 week ago

Caution Govt Officials Against Hiring Private Jets to Visit You – Shehu Sani

“Bombie baby” – Davido flaunts newly purchased ₦102 billion Bombardier private jet interior
Forum | 1 week ago

“Bombie baby” – Davido flaunts newly purchased ₦102 billion Bombardier private jet interior

“Wetin your own papa do?” – Isaac Fayose questions Samklef over claim that Davido’s private jet belongs to his father
Forum | 1 week ago

“Wetin your own papa do?” – Isaac Fayose questions Samklef over claim that Davido’s private jet belongs to his father