“The Best Part Of A Woman Is Being A Mom”- Tonto Dike Shares Cute Video With Her Son

Forum 6 years ago

“The Best Part Of A Woman Is Being A Mom”- Tonto Dike Shares Cute Video With Her Son

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike shared a cute video with her son, saying the best part of being a woman is being a mother.

Tonto Dike took to her instagram page to share the cute video.

In the video, Tonto is seen in a supermarket passing fruits to her son, who helps her puts it in the trolley.

In another part of the video, the actress is seen playing football with her son in the store.
[ads4]

And in the last part of the video, Tonto thanked her mother and mothers for raising children.

The “poko babe” crooner wrote on the caption;
LORD I AM GRATEFUL..
I LOVE MY SON SOOO MUCH
••BABYKING YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME..?
THE BEST PART OF BEEN A WOMAN IS BEING A MOM..
THANKS TO MOTHERHOOD FOR MAKING ME APPRECAITE AND SEE LIFE FROM A DIFFERENT VIEW..
Shoutout to all the Moms out there,You all are the GREATEST

See the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 1 day ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 2 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies