Tears! What Woman Did After Her Father Rejected Her Fiance will Make You Cry

Forum 7 years ago

Tears! What Woman Did After Her Father Rejected Her Fiance will Make You Cry

People were left in great shock after a girl did the unthinkable because her father refused to accept the man she wants to marry.

A 19-year-old girl has done the unthinkable after her father refused to accept the man who proposed to marry her leading, to a confrontation between the father and her child.

The girl from Jinigini Kofi in the Bia East District of the Western Region of Ghana, committed suicide shortly after she reportedly exchanged words with her father.

According to Adom News, the deceased, Constance Amankwaa, was reportedly advised by his father to end her relationship with the boyfriend because he was lazy. She refused and insisted that she would not end the relationship as the father had requested.

Things became dramatical after the father threatened that he would not take responsibility for her upkeep if she refused to adhere to his advice, which resulted in Amankwaa taking her life.

She was found dead in her room after she had threatened to kill herself.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 20 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 20 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead