Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members

Forum 8 years ago

Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members

Ekiti State Governor, Bashorun Peter Ayodele Fayose has directed lawmakers representing the state in Abuja to ensure a former governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi have a hitch free screening exercise at the floor of the senate come 13th October 2015 when screening of the country's ministerial nominees is scheduled to take off.

Fayose who made this known while having a father to son discussion with student leaders of Ekiti origin at the conference hall of the governor's office Wednesday night said "Ekiti is my number one priority, I called all the house of reps and senators that went to Abuja from here, some people petitioned the national assembly, stating how Fayemi sunk Ekiti into heavy debt, I have told the members not to do that.

"It is God that judge people, not we. You must support him there. If a child would die, it shouldn't be from the mother. They should not go to the house and oppose Kayode Fayemi, NO, they must never do that. An Ekiti man is an Ekiti man. I appeal to everybody, you must support him.

"All former ministers from here in the time past practically really have nothing to show because we pull one another down, we pull one another down... We must not pull them down. If they are behaving like that, we must live a better life.
Promotion does not come from man but from God Almighty"
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman
Forum | 1 day ago

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman

Gunmen Storm LG Secretariat In Ekiti, Days After Oyo Assembly Invasion