Sunday Night Confession:- Here Is An Epic Story Of A ”Youth Corper Who Served In The North” [Read Episode 1]

Forum 7 years ago

Sunday Night Confession:- Here Is An Epic Story Of A ”Youth Corper Who Served In The North” [Read Episode 1]

Finally on the last of april 2015, busola called me on phone to announce the good news of my posting to me I gasped when I heard where I was being posted to because it didn’t really work the way I had wished.

“hmmm at last” was all I could mutter…. And when I finally find my voice….. I asked “where was I really posted to”… tears rolled down my eyes I asked again “Nibo lo gbe mi lo”

“Nasarawa” she muttered quietly as if she was even scared to mention the name of that city.

“I don’t believe you” How can I be posted to that dead state even tho have not been there before.

Abeg check well jare She said “I have cross checked your name several times and am very sure of what I saw, but you can come check yourself.

I couldn’t believe my ears nor breathe very well that moment cos my heart was pounding very fast and furiously.

Nasarawa!!! I exclaimed again and again in total disbelief. No it can’t be possible , there is probably a mistake somewhere. I spent the rest of that day with my thoughts wondering to and fro, cos I knew NOTHING on earth would make me serve in Nasarawa.

The following day, I headed towards school nervously, when I got to school, Busola was waiting just like she promised. I was abit late… don’t mind me cos I had always been a late comer in school then… I smiled in appreciation as we hugged.. Then she grabbed my hand and led me to where she saw my name. I used my second right finger to cross check the line my name was written, but truly she wasn’t really mistaken, I was posted to Nasarawa after all.

I turned to look at her unhappily while she gave me a very weak smile cos she as well was posted to Jigawa.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 8 hours ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut

Trap Trailer Previews New M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie With Josh Hartnett
Forum | 4 days ago

Trap Trailer Previews New M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie With Josh Hartnett

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 6 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 6 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director