Stunning Photos From Wizkid's Son 1st Birthday

Forum 7 years ago

Stunning Photos From Wizkid's Son 1st Birthday

The second child of Nigerian pop star, Wizkid just turned a year old and his mum, Binta Diamond Diallo took to social media to share photos from King Ayo Jnr birthday, captioned with an emotional wish.

“Happy birthday to my amazing son??? @king_ayo you have brought so much joy to my life, I’m glad and grateful that you are my son. I love you so much, and today on your special day I wish u all the happiness in world.

A beautiful life filled with joy, love, health, wealth. May you grow up be a wonderful, loving, and caring man. God bless you my king?”

The Guinean mother of two designed a customized shirt for herself and other kids that came to celebrate with her little King.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 3 days ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities