Speed Darlington Shades Davido, DJ Cuppy

Forum 6 years ago

Speed Darlington Shades Davido, DJ Cuppy

American-based Nigerian singer, Speed Darlington has yet again fired shots towards DMW boss, Davido, and this time around Billionaire Otedola’s daughter, DJ Cuppy was inclusive.

Recall that Davido just after performing at Dangote’s daughter’s wedding ceremony flew a private jet to Dakar, Senegal for his concert there.

Alongside Davido was his girlfriend, Chioma Avril and also popular female Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy who happens to be the girlfriend of Davido’s manager, Asa Asike.

Davido on the caption wrote;

“Take ur bae to work day lol .. Dakar Senegal we on the way”.

Darlington who obviously hasn’t gotten the attention he has been seeking from David Adeleke reposted the photo with caption;

“This guy always announcing *30 billion* for the account. But NEVER mention naira. Slow people think his talking dollars which means his richer than TRUMP? Yeah right.Anyways, look at this picture you will see a white person there between the 2 red dots. Which means there are other passengers onboard too. Dose TRUE billionaire share jet? NO!”

Meanwhile, the words in bold letters were referring to DJ Cuppy.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 12 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 19 hours ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 20 hours ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy