" Some People Are Destined To Be Big "- Actress Eniola Badmus Speaks On Her Weight

Forum 7 years ago

" Some People Are Destined To Be Big "- Actress Eniola Badmus Speaks On Her Weight

Yoruba Nollywood star actress Eniola Badmus is a plus sized chick, and using Lepacious Bose's weight loss story as a point of reference, fans have been on her neck to try to lose weight
However the big lady has attributed her physique to 'destiny'. Ms Badmus, speaking with Punch last week said;

We all can’t be slim. Some people are destined to be big while others are destined to be slim. I am not against people keeping fit because it is essential for one’s physical and mental wellbeing. Being fit keeps you moving and makes you function well.

A lot of people don’t know that I exercise frequently. I play lawn tennis, I jog and I like to take long walks at night.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 3 hours ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 3 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 19 hours ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 22 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa