Sjava “Says Sorry” For His Performance With Saudi On Idols

Forum 5 years ago

Sjava “Says Sorry” For His Performance With Saudi On Idols

Sjava “Says Sorry” For His Performance With Saudi On Idols: Sjava is a standout amongst the most modest performers in the South African music industry and isn’t hesitant to apologize for committing an error.

Sjava as of late performed on Idols South Africa with Saudi and had a somewhat unpleasant execution on the show. The rapper as of late tweeted saying ‘sorry’ for his execution with Saudi on the show in the wake of getting a considerable measure of awful audits from fans.

“Great night I need take this minute and apologize for our perfomance on @IdolsSA see many individuals didnt like it sigejeli. empilweni kunjalo some of the time wenza kahle some of the time ubhede. sizolungisa amaphutha and endeavor to improve the situation next time thank you for your help and love.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 23 hours ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 day ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 3 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde
Forum | 5 days ago

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde