Sixteen Year Old SS3 Student Commits Suicide !

Forum 8 years ago

Sixteen Year Old SS3 Student Commits Suicide !

According to YoungV,
This was sent to my email by an ardent blog reader who is angry but grieving the loss of her younger cousin.

Find out what happened and why the little girl took this sad path.
”Hello Stella!
I want to give a little advise to Everyone here.
[ads4]
Around 3am this morning my cousin died, she poisoned herself with that chemical used for killing grasses.

She was just 16years old, and she killed herself because her parents, my uncles and aunties scolded her for sleeping in a guys house.

She was in SS3 and she had a relationship with a guy in her class (18years), she went to spend the night in the guys house and my uncle found out.

They beat the girl for about 2 days and my aunty also embarrassed her and the boy, I think she got frustrated and she decided to drink this chemical.

She wrote in a letter that she was really embarrassed because of the way they disgraced her in public, she was already getting better before she gave up this morning.

Funny enough one of my aunties that was really shouting and embarrassing this poor girl birthed her first child in JSS3 !

I’m writing this in tears, and my advice to all mothers is to talk to their children sometimes, it dosent have to be beating all the time, sometimes we need people to talk to us, I don’t even know what more to say, but y’all need to be careful the way you treat teenagers, in that stage of their lives all they need is advises and prayers,there’s no how a teenager won’t misbehave because it’s their time.

Thank you!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy
Forum | 5 days ago

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 5 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

44-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Own Wife
Forum | 1 week ago

44-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Own Wife

Student Loans: Why Private School Students Are Excluded – Lawmaker
Forum | 1 week ago

Student Loans: Why Private School Students Are Excluded – Lawmaker