Singer, L.A.X Lied, We’re Not Dating – Victoria Kimani

Forum 5 years ago

Singer, L.A.X Lied, We’re Not Dating – Victoria Kimani

Singer, Victoria Kimani has debunked the story that she is in a relationship with her colleague, L. A. X

Multiple online sources reported that L.A.X and Victoria Kimani are in a love situation. The report stemmed from an interview which L. A. X had with Pulse NG, where he said Victoria Kimani is the love of his life.

In the words of L.A.X, “the love of my life, my WCE is Victoria Kimani, that is the love of my life, and that is all I want to reveal for now.”

However, the Kenyan born songstress has come out to refute the claim. Victoria Kimani termed the claim as “lies and corruption,” in her post on Instagram.

See post below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 6 days ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband