Singer Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of This Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds

Forum 6 years ago

Singer Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of This Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds

Nigerian musician, Duncan Mighty took to Instagram to reveal he picked up a wallet filled with pounds sterling last night. He is asking the owner to come forward with proof.

He wrote:

I picked up a wallet containing pounds last night in gra close my house around skippers fast food port-harcourt while going back home from an event..there's no identity card on it but there's a RISSe bank credit card and a Hilton room card pls if this is yours kindly send me the the name and color of the wallet and also the name written on on white paper inside the wallet .. this is no prank or joke I've lost my iPhone sometime ago and the person who picked it up returned the phone back to me.... I am a Nigerian #duncanmighty

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo
Forum | 1 week ago

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo

The Baby Looks Like Nathaniel Bassey, That’s An Opinion Not A Crime — Man Sued By Gospel Singer Insists
Forum | 1 week ago

The Baby Looks Like Nathaniel Bassey, That’s An Opinion Not A Crime — Man Sued By Gospel Singer Insists

I Have Never Been Arrested In Or Outside Nigeria – Singer Davido Debunks Rumour
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Have Never Been Arrested In Or Outside Nigeria – Singer Davido Debunks Rumour