Singer, B-Red Finally Clears Air On Reported Beef With Davido

Forum 7 years ago

Singer, B-Red Finally Clears Air On Reported Beef With Davido

HKN’s act, Bayo Adeleke, popularly known as B-red, has opened up on beef with cousin, Davido.

According to the singer, there are no controversies between him and Davido or anybody.

While there’s yet to be a full explanation for why Davido cursed B-Red back in April when the pair reportedly clashed over Davido’s new signing, Mayorkun, B-Red said Davido is probably one of his best cousins and, “about being jealous of Mayorkun, I was the one prepping everything at his video shoot. He just posted my artwork yesterday.”

There have been claims that B-Red’s voice sounds like that of Davido and people have begun to claim that they may indeed be biological brothers.

He adamantly stated that he had rather be addressed as Davido’s cousin and not brother as people have generally been labeling him.

‘I don’t think I sound like him but other people do… I can’t kill myself even though I sound like him,” he said.

He however reacted to Davido’s comment that alleged that he (B-red) was ‘beefing’ Mayorkun’s success saying that he can never beef on Mayorkun because he (Mayorkun) is like a brother to him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police