Singer 9ice Narrowly Escapes From Robbers In Lagos

Forum 7 years ago

Singer 9ice Narrowly Escapes From Robbers In Lagos

Afro-pop music star, 9ice narrowly escaped an armed robbery attack in Lagos days ago..

The robbery attack happened at midnight on Sunday November 6 at Town Planing Way in Ilupeju, Lagos.

9ice was heading to a show on the Island and about to swing towards the Anthony Village bridge to connect the Gbagada Expressway when an ash-coloured SUV with four armed men inside abruptly stopped and blocked 9ice’s Mercedes Benz car.

Immediately the singer saw the gun-wielding hoodlums walking towards the car, he put the car in reverse before turning towards Coker Road in the same Ilupeju neighbourhood.

“He was brave and lucky to escape as the guys could not catch up with him after noticing their evil plans,” a close family source revealed.

9ice through his PR thanked God for surviving the scary incident; ”I thank God for that narrow escape. I couldn’t ever imagine what I experienced on that Sunday night. Of course, their intention is to rob me of the car but only God could tell what they could do next. But I thank God for the escape.”, the Gongo Aso crooner wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 33 mins ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush