" Should I Give My Boyfriend My Remaining Virginity ? " : This Semi-Virgin Posted This On Social Media

Forum 7 years ago

" Should I Give My Boyfriend My Remaining Virginity ? " : This Semi-Virgin Posted This On Social Media

Just when you think you've seen it all on social media, another surprise pops up from nowhere. This lady is asking if she should give her boyfriend the virginity, which her first partner took half of.

Dear reader, what's your advise?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 14 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 20 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 4 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car