Shocking – How Man Attacked Two Sisters With Machete Over Pregnancy

Forum 7 years ago

Shocking – How Man Attacked Two Sisters With Machete Over Pregnancy

Two ladies who thought it wise to confront a man over pregnancy, have ended up receiving brutal injuries.

Miss Justi­na Dusu Chado

Tragedy struck in Jos recently when two sisters went all out to con­front the man who impregnated one of them.
The ordeal resulted in the fatal death of the elder sister.

According to The Authority, an incident had occurred sometime in July, 2016, at Sabon Gari, Tudun Wada, a suburb in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State involving the two sisters, Justina Dusu Cha­do and Simi Dusu Chado who were alleged to have clashed at a man’s house, by the name Ste­phen Shut Jang.

However, that version of the story has been debunked.

The Authority reports that the two sisters were ac­tually victims of the wicked­ness of one Mr. Stephen Shut Jang, who was alleged to have butchered the two sisters with a machete when the duo went to confront him about the pregnancy of Justina whom he was dating and who be­came pregnant for him.

The victim who survived the gory incident, Miss Justi­na Dusu Chado narrated their ordeal from her hospital bed thus: “I met Stephen in 2007 during the new year celebra­tions. I was in GSS Mai Idon Doruwa in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State and Stephen used to vis­it me in School. After my sec­ondary school in 2009, I left Jos for Abuja and we were communicating on phone throughout my stay in Abuja until May 2016 that I returned to Jos.

“After coming back, I asked him if the relationship was go­ing to lead to marriage be­cause, while in Abuja, some­one else was asking for my hand in marriage but I told person that I had a boyfriend and so, till I hear from him first.

“So, I asked Stephen if he was ready for marriage or I should accept the other man’s proposal, but he said that he was still working on it, that I shouldn’t worry. This con­versation took place the first time I visited his house at Sa­bon Gari, Tudun Wada -Jos.

“After that, I visited his house three times to see him. That was when I discovered that I was pregnant. I told him about the pregnancy and he asked me to abort it but I told him I cannot do it as I did’t know how to do such a thing. So he flared up, insisting that I must terminate the pregnancy, so I left. Since then, he stopped picking my calls.

“My elder sister, Simi dis­covered the pregnancy and called him, and because he didn’t know her number, he picked the call. She asked him why he wasn’t picking my calls ever since he discovered I’m was pregnant for him but he told her to please calm down and that he would call us both to sit down and talk about it. After that call, he also stopped picking my sister’s calls too.

“My elder sister Simi and I decided to go to Stephen’s house, but he wasn’t at home. After waiting for about an hour and calling him several times but he did not pick, we left his house.

“On our way go­ing, we met him on the road and started talking to him about the issue, but he insisted that we should go back to the house and talk as the matter is a serious one that should not be discussed by the road side; so we agreed and followed him back to his house.

“On reaching the house, I told him that I have come to stay since I’m pregnant for him and as he was not picking my calls and that he should go and inform him parents. I just said that to startle him, so he told my elder sister to please excuse us so we can have a heart-to-heart talk and she went out of the room with her phone that had been ringing.

“The next thing, he locked the door, carried a machete and started cutting my face while kicking my stomach with his leg. I started shout­ing for help and my sister came knocking, begging him to please open the door but he refused.

“She had to break the door to enter the room in order to help me but immediately she entered, he turned on her and started butchering her with the same machete while I lay helplessly on the floor.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 15 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 16 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 20 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 22 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding