Shocker! Man Lands in Police Cell After a Lady He Took Out Died During S*x Romp

Forum 7 years ago

Shocker! Man Lands in Police Cell After a Lady He Took Out Died During S*x Romp

A man has publicly narrated how a guy landed in police cell after a lady he took out died during their s*x session.

According to a Twitter user identified simply as Felà (@doktafelz), a young man who had planned how he will spend his Christmas, is currently colling off in police cell after a lady he took home died during s*x.

Below is how he narrated the shocking incident (Unedited);

"Guys, please be careful of em girls you take out for some random sex. This Nigga has been cuffed cos of some dumb shiii.

"The babe he was with is asthmatic and he had no idea, inbetween the sex babe started gassing and bam! Lights out. Nigga is in the cell.

"Maybe it's first degree murder or second o third I dunno, his Xmas is fvcked already and Prolly in extension his life. Sad shii but true.

"So y'all be careful out there. Use your head, think ahead! Safe!

"I doubt if manslaughter works in this country."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family
Forum | 1 day ago

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident