She Lied, I’m Not Even Replying DMs Anymore – Davido Reacts To Lying Female Fan

Forum 6 years ago

She Lied, I’m Not Even Replying DMs Anymore – Davido Reacts To Lying Female Fan

Popular singer, Davido has made a public announcement that he won’t be replying to DMs anymore, after a lady named Sheila lied against him. The singer made this announcement via a social media post, in reaction to Sheila’s claim that he initiated contacts with her.

The lady had posted a munched image of her chat with Davido with the caption, “No better feeling than waking up to Davido’s text…We all have tastes and differences… I like my male friends Black and Moneyed!”

However, the singer made a response showing his displeasure at being lied against, by posting the ‘real chat’ and a video showing him say that he won’t be replying DMs henceforth.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 10 hours ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label