She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened

Forum 8 years ago

She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened

Ann Cameron is the writer of numerous books for kids, however in this story she is the key character. After diagnosing colon cancer she was even more popular. In June 2012 when cancer entered in third phase she was operated. This wasn’t her first meeting with the unwanted disease. In 2005 her spouse died from lung cancer, even after he had chemotherapy.

Ann refused to go the same way like her husband and didn’t have chemotherapy. Her story was written on the Chris beats cancer blog; where individuals give alternative steps for healing cancer. “I was exposed to operation for colon cancer in June 2012, and then I denied chemotherapy healing. I was feeling well, however after six months the cancer was spread to the lungs, and entered the fourth phase” – she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 5 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 5 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor
Forum | 6 days ago

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor

“Few months of being in the most loving and Godly marriage” — Sharon Ooja writes as she celebrates 33rd birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

“Few months of being in the most loving and Godly marriage” — Sharon Ooja writes as she celebrates 33rd birthday