Seyi Shay Bags Endorsement Deal As Brand Ambassador Of Hollandia Yoghurt

Forum 9 years ago

Seyi Shay Bags Endorsement Deal As Brand Ambassador Of Hollandia Yoghurt

Its another large amount of money into the top notch female artiste, Seyi Shay’s bank account.

The ‘irawo’ crooner has bagged an endorsement deal with Chi Foods Nigeria as the face of their Hollandia Yoghurt brand. Seyi, who is not in the country but in New York to work on her upcoming debut album, took to Instagram yesterday to announce the new deal;

Hey ya’ll! Thank Jehova! Its yet another endorsement as Hollandia Yoghurt’s Brand Ambassador! I star in the new commercial showing on TVs nationwide, you can watch also on Youtube.com/ChiHollandia1

#HollandiaYoghurt #ItsAllGood #Nigeria #TeamSeyiShay #thankuall

The excited singer shared a cut out of the advert with the caption;

Hey ya’ll! Thank Jehova! Its yet another endorsement as Hollandia Yoghurt’s Brand Ambassador! I star in the new commercial showing on TVs nationwide, you can watch also on Youtube.com/ChiHollandia1 #HollandiaYoghurt #ItsAllGood #Nigeria #TeamSeyiShay #thankuall”

The new contract will have Seyi Shay on TV, print and billboard commercial of Holandia yoghurt.

Congrats to her.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Transfer: Manchester City’s deal for Sullivan revealed
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Manchester City’s deal for Sullivan revealed

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Armed Robber R*pes 20-year-old Jigawa Housewife In Husband
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Armed Robber R*pes 20-year-old Jigawa Housewife In Husband's Presence After Stealing Five Bags Of Pepper

Doctor Who Showrunner Explains Why Disney+ Deal is Necessary for the Series’ Survival
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Doctor Who Showrunner Explains Why Disney+ Deal is Necessary for the Series’ Survival