Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies

Forum 9 years ago

Seven (7) Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing To Ladies

There are many of them but we're only going to list out seven for now. Seriously, some guys can be very annoying at times. Still don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Staring at a lady's backside: 90% guys do this. They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it

2. Calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear your voice": To me this is just dumb! And that's why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don't have a life. Guys, even if you're jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl's voice.

3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

4. Asking for a girl's number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl's digits. Guys, there's no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren't rushing to get her digits like most would do.

5.Always wanting to please ladies: I'm not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she's not all smiles doesn't mean she's unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn't do.

6. Giving out large sums of money for s*x: For God's sake guys, you won't die if you don't have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn't added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!

7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they're ladies.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 20 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 23 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues