Segun Arinze sends loving shoutout to his wife as she turns a year older

Forum 8 years ago

Segun Arinze sends loving shoutout to his wife as she turns a year older

Below is what Segun Arinze wrote to celebrate his wife, Julie...

"A mother, a Sister, a niece, an aunt, a friend and a wife. God fearing, humble, compassionate, loving, independent minded, bespoke, liberal with an effervescent infectious smile. Sterling qualities I admire in you. I bless God you came my way. May God continually bless you, protect and uphold you. May grant you your heart desires. His Grace, love and mercy abide with you always. Happy birthday my darling wife and mother of our 3 lovely kids. Julie Onyenma a rare GEM you truly are. Love you."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 55 mins ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 13 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town