See Wrestler 'The Rock' sweet message to his daughter as she turns 4 months

Forum 8 years ago

See Wrestler 'The Rock' sweet message to his daughter as she turns 4 months

The Rock's daughter Jasmine turned four months yesterday, April 16 and the dotting father took to Instagram to wish her a a happy 4 month birthday with a sweet, heart-melting message.

"I'm always asked-What inspires you?" the actor captioned the adorable photo of himself and Jasmine "My answer's easy and honest.. what inspires me the most is always waitin' for me to walk thru my front door when I come home.
Happy 4 month birthday Jasmine!

One day you'll know just how happy, proud, lucky and blessed you, your sister and your mama make me. You'll also thank me one day for your toughness and your mama's everything else. #HappyBrithdayJas #DaddysLilToughGirl #GratefulMan Ohana"The 43-year-old former WWE wrestler and girlfriend, Lauren Hashian,
welcomed Jasmine, their first child together, in December last year.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 8 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 9 hours ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car