See What Social Media Users Did With Nigerian Pilot & Ex Beauty Queen's Photo

Forum 5 years ago

See What Social Media Users Did With Nigerian Pilot & Ex Beauty Queen's Photo

The young and beautiful lady whose picture has been circulating on social media as the youngest pilot in the world has come out to counter such claim, she took to her IG page @todsandkids this post

"Dear Cyber space, I am the woman in this photo. My name is Powede Eniola Awujo, Formerly Powede Eniola Lawrence, I was 25 years old when this photo was taken, it's been two years and this picture has circulated globally with all sorts of false identities attached to it".

"I am from Nigeria, in Africa, I'm not the youngest pilot even in my country. I have a private pilot license from South Africa Civil Aviation Authority with a commercial pilot license in view, I am also an ex beauty with a Bsc, RN and Registered midwifery Nursing Degree, this is amongst other things. please bloggers and individuals @facebook @instagram @twitter Need to stop, It's been two years and I'm still being tagged as so many things I'm not. If you must tell a story, tell it with facts. Thank You"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Snowflakes Cast Unveiled for FX Comedy Pilot From EP Nick Kroll
Forum | 2 days ago

Snowflakes Cast Unveiled for FX Comedy Pilot From EP Nick Kroll

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 3 days ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations