See The Reply Rapper Eva Alordiah Gave To Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big

Forum 6 years ago

See The Reply Rapper Eva Alordiah Gave To Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big

Nigerian female rapper, Eva Alordiah has replied a Fan who had an unpleasant thing to say about her forehead… The fan noted that the singer’s forehead is quite big, and she gave him a SAVAGE response! Lol

Meanwhile, The rapper revealed that she usually makes the first move towards a guy.. In an interactive with fans on her Instagram page, one of her fans shared her ordeal with her and then, the rapper (Eva Alordiah) used herself as an instance.

One of her fans had told her that she was interested in a guy but doesn’t know how to go about it and Eva had this to say:

“If you die tomorrow and you do not get to experience that beautiful(love). If you really like him so much, the only reason that you should hold back is if you are not sure that he likes you that much. I think it is sweeter when he shows you first how much he likes you. I had to teach myself how not to be too forward. I used to be too forward. If I like a guy, I would be like hey, I like you. The next thing, we are kissing. I used to be very forward but I have had to calm down and understand that sometimes, regardless of how you are feeling, you want to hold back” she said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 3 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 5 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 6 days ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’