See The 4 Most Underrated Artistes In Nigeria – What Do You Think Might Be Holding Them Down?

Forum 6 years ago

See The 4 Most Underrated Artistes In Nigeria – What Do You Think Might Be Holding Them Down?

Some artistes become great while others don’t even when we all know they are super talented ?

Then, we have the special hidden gems that posses the potential to be the biggest acts in the world, yet somehow never make it because let’s face it, the world would still act dumb even when good music hit them in the face.

Today, I will be writing about 4 of such hidden gems we all just must familiarize with immediately, because truth be told they are more than deserving to be on the top shelf of teh food chain in the indstry.

ARAMIDE ?

This woman right here hands down has one of the most beautiful voices in the industry today but that’s not even all what makes her tick.

ARAMIDEsongwriting skill, ability to play the guitar beautifully well and of course her stage performance most times leaves one feeling ‘this is just surreal.’

BRYMO ?

He found his sound and style early on and has stuck to this…and Brymo, no one on heart could be as grateful as I am. This is a young man who boasts of one of vocal abilities and texture a few outside the country are privileged to own.

Brymo’s vocals is one of the few that can take a strong stand against powerhouse beats. His lyrics are laced in codes and threaded together to create a wowing effect.

Brymo is one of the few acts in the country with great storytelling abilities and relatable themes in their works.I mean who else can name an album ‘Klitoris‘ and still effortlessly steer people’s mind from every vulgar nest in there.

Since his emergence on the scene, Brymo has not for one dropped a single bad song, yes he is that good!!!!!

BOJ ??

His ability to switch from one range to another is just beautiful, oh and his husky vocals, amazeballs. Not many are aware of this phenomenal work of art but for someone like me that know, I Tope Delano is here to tell y’all how life may just be ebbing out of you for ignoring this gem.

In my opinion, ‘Ariwo ko ni music’ saying., best defines BOJ.

SERIKI?

It is one thing to be a rapper in a country not many appreciate the genre, it is another to be an indigenous rapper in the same country… Get the picture?

Okay! Seriki is one of the few who has a hold on this genre and he’s got a strong hold at that.

Excellent wordplay, beautiful rhyming and most importantly he is lyrically dexterous. Ebora ni bobo yii (This guy is a beast).

All the artistes mentioned above are known for their prolific discography and have stayed true to their sound since emerging on the scene.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial