See South African Lady Caught Trying To Drug & Rob A Nigerian Singer

Forum 5 years ago

See South African Lady Caught Trying To Drug & Rob A Nigerian Singer

Nigerian singer, DonEfere, this morning, shared a video of a South African girl who himself and his friends apprehended while trying to drug their drink.

In the video, the lady can be seen confessing to the crime while showing the said drug she wanted to use for her criminal act. She said she uses the drug when her victims aren't watching so as to make them fall deep asleep. She then ransacks their homes and cart away their belongings.

She tried drugging these Nigerians but she was apprehended in the process.

It’s only God that will help we foreigners in South Africa, most especially we Nigerians. They’ll use us and take advantage as if that is not enough, now she wants to poison their drinks. Just imagine nonsense, something they cannot do to their own South African men. That’s how my baby mama send people to come rob me. As for me I would have beaten her and remove her front teeth’s before handling her over to the cops. Please y’all should be careful!!''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 20 hours ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 1 day ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes