See Photos of Woman who did Illegal Plastic Surgery to Increase the Size of Her Breast.

Forum 9 years ago

See Photos of Woman who did Illegal Plastic Surgery to Increase the Size of Her Breast.

This woman Chelsea Charm claims to have the largest breasts in the world, sized 164XXX.The woman is 38 years old, she's an exotic dancer.

These boobs are not a gift from Mother Nature but the result of the now illegal plastic surgery procedure when polypropylene string is implanted into each breast irritating the breast lining, and so creating a serum which enlarges the breasts, a process which can continue indefinitely.

Now Chelsea's boobs are still growing at a rate of one inch a month. The woman says that eventually she will have her breasts reduced and the polypropylene removed.

"Most of the other girls who have had this procedure have stopped at some point so I’m just waiting for that to happen,
" Ms Charm said.

Each breast weights as much as two large watermelons so it means that Chelsea's everyday life is not as easy as she'd like it to be. She also has trouble eating, she has to sleep on her back and she struggles to fit into aeroplane toilets.

She also has to perform regular exercises to be able to support the breasts as they're very heavy.

these boobs look ugly to me, and this woman is an idiot to risk her life and health for 15 minutes of fame as the girl with world's largests breasts. i really don't get it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance
Forum | 4 days ago

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 4 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video