See Photos of Suspected Killers of Jumia Delivery Man as They Are Arraigned in Court

Forum 7 years ago

See Photos of Suspected Killers of Jumia Delivery Man as They Are Arraigned in Court

The alleged killers of a delivery man with an online marketing store, Jumia, Mr. Chukwuma Eleje, have been arraigned in court on Monday 10th of April. Mr. Chukwuma was killed in a house on Ada George Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The alleged killers identified as Naabe and Mbatumukeke were arrested by policemen in Rivers state and have since confessed to the crime.

In his confessional statement, Naabe, claimed to be on a visit, said he saw Mbatumukeke pushing the deceased into the septic tank.

He said, “On my way to this place, I saw him (Mbatumukeke); he was packaging something like a black waste bin. He was saying I should just go inside and chill out. He said he would soon join me in the room.

“I overheard some neighbours asking him what he was doing close to the septic tank and he gave them an excuse. I went inside and saw bloodstains in the bathroom.

“When I queried him, he brought out a gun and pointed it at me, saying if I uttered a word about what I saw, he would kill all my family members.”

The second suspect, Mbatumukeke, claimed that Naabe killed the victim, adding that he hit the courier man with an iron on the head.

“He hit him with iron on the head and blood was gushing out. I was afraid; I was vibrating. I didn’t know what to do. God is my witness,” he added.

The suspects after appearing in court today, were remanded in prison custody. The wife of the deceased Jumia delivery man was also in court today with other relatives.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials
Forum | 4 hours ago

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials

Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC’s Suit Against Kogi Ex-Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 hours ago

Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC’s Suit Against Kogi Ex-Gov Yahaya Bello

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman
Forum | 5 hours ago

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC
Forum | 19 hours ago

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC