See Photos Of Another Pretty Lady murdered by Boyfriend In South Africa

Forum 6 years ago

See Photos Of Another Pretty Lady murdered by Boyfriend In South Africa

A few days after the body of Karabo a South African lady who was murdered by her boyfriend was discovered, another woman has been killed by her partner.
Chuma Ntsenge was murdered by a man she loved

A few days after the s£nsat!onal murder and burning of a South African lady, Kabaro Mokoena, by her boyfriend, another woman has been reportedly shot to death by her lover inside her house.

According to a Facebook user, Elena Nomis, the deceased, Chuma Ntsenge, a mother of a 4-year-old child, was allegedly murdered by her partner during a disagreement on Friday, May 6, 2017, in her apartment.

Nomis who wrote about the sad incident said Ntsenge would be buried today, May 13, 2017, though she did not give any indication if the suspected murderer has been arrested by the police.

Nomis took to Facebook to share photos of her friend as well as writing extensively on why men are trash.
“#menaretrash:
I’d never have agreed to this hashtag had it not hit me right in the middle of my heart.

Tomorrow, we lay to rest my gorgeous, sweet and funny friend who was shot in the head in her Sandton apartment last Friday, a day before we were supposed to move in together and make a lifetime’s worth of beautiful memories.

She was killed the weekend before she was about to start her new job and start realizing her goals.

What monster would be so deeply entrenched in their God complex or what kind of non-trash material would harm and take away the mother of a 4-year-old so brutally?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 20 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

22-year-old Lady Poisoned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon
Forum | 4 days ago

22-year-old Lady Poisoned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon