See Photo Of ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ Girl Arraigned In Court For €132,000 Fraud

Forum 6 years ago

See Photo Of ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ Girl Arraigned In Court For €132,000 Fraud

An alleged online fraudster, who has been identified as Suzan Vega Ochuko, was arraigned before Justice P.I. Ajoku of the Federal High Court sitting today in Benin, Edo State,on a three count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining money by false pretence.

It is alleged that she connived with one Tony Uyimwen aka Alex Ethan (now at large) allegedly operating with a pseudo name Alex Ethan to commit the said crime. They contacted one Mrs. Beatrice AUF DER MAUR from St. Gallen, Switzerland via Facebook, defrauding her of €132,000.

Mrs Auf Der Maur was allegedly hoodwinked into a love relationship with the defendant, who subsequently defrauded her of the said amount under the pretence of executing a non existing contract.

The accused pleaded not guilty to the charge and was granted bail in the sum of N1m with two sureties in like sum.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 34 secs ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 2 days ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi