See Photo Of Ex President Jonathan’s Foster Father That Was Kidnapped Yesterday

Forum 8 years ago

See Photo Of Ex President Jonathan’s Foster Father That Was Kidnapped Yesterday

Unknown gunmen on Tuesday abducted 72-year-old Inegite Jonathan, an uncle and foster father to former President Goodluck Jonathan. Chief Jonathan was kidnapped two years ago on Feb. 28, 2014

Kidnappers stormed his home in Otuoke, Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa on Tuesday night at about 10 p.m. at his residence.

It will be recalled that during his kidnap in February 2014 was freed by security forces at Akipli Community in Ogbia.

Bayelsa Police Public Relations Officer, Asini Butswat, (DSP) confirmed the incident and said that the Police was trailing the kidnappers.

Mr Oru Solomon, a relation of the victim, who also confirmed the development to the media appealed to the kidnappers to free the old man, given his old age.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 23 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today