See Michelle Obama's Sweet Message To Obama As He Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

See Michelle Obama's Sweet Message To Obama As He Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos)

Former U.S. President Barack Obama was 56 years old yesterday! His wife of 25 years, Michelle Obama, wished him a happy birthday by sharing a couple of lovely family throwback photos.

Sharing the photos on Instagram, Michelle wrote: "Another year older, but the same phenomenal guy I married nearly 25 years ago. Happy birthday, @BarackObama -- we love you so much!"

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 13 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 13 hours ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday