See How To Reprint JAMB Mock Slip 2018

Forum 6 years ago

See How To Reprint JAMB Mock Slip 2018

It is no longer a news that JAMB mock examination date has been announced and confirmed. The question that comes to the mind now is, "When will JAMB mock reprinting start?" OR more importantly, "How do I reprint JAMB mock slip 2018?". Those are the questions candidates are battling with currently.

A lot of candidates have been asking me these questions and some other related questions. I have decided to write this article to provide the answers to those questions.

So, if you fall among this category of candidates (i.e those that are looking for how to reprint JAMB mock slip), then this article is for you.

Today, I am going to show you the easy way to reprint JAMB mock slip without too much stress. Trust me, you are going to get what you need.

HOW TO REPRINT JAMB MOCK SLIP 2018
Follow the easy steps below to print your JAMB mock slip successfully.

1. Go to JAMB mock slip reprint page by clicking http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmockcentre

2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address

3. Click on "Check My Details"

You'll be displayed with your JAMB mock examination details showing your venue, time and seat number.

Easy, right? Let me make this know to you. You can also print your JAMB mock slip through your email address.

Keep checking your email address daily. You will receive a message from JAMB very soon. It contains a PDF file, download it and Open it. You'll see your JAMB mock examination details.

You can proceed to print in using the CTRL+P button on your keyboard.

If you face as problem while trying to re-print JAMB mock slip, feel free to use the comment box below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2024 UTME Notification Slip Ready For Printing – JAMB
Forum | 4 days ago

2024 UTME Notification Slip Ready For Printing – JAMB

Saudi Super Cup: Whole world knows – Al-Hilal mock Ronaldo, Al Nassr after 2-1 defeat
Forum | 1 week ago

Saudi Super Cup: Whole world knows – Al-Hilal mock Ronaldo, Al Nassr after 2-1 defeat

JAMB announces new method for acceptance/rejection of admission
Forum | 1 week ago

JAMB announces new method for acceptance/rejection of admission

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel