See How APC Chieftain Reacted To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation That Got People Talking

Forum 5 years ago

See How APC Chieftain Reacted To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation That Got People Talking

A chieftain of the ruling all progressives Congress,Joe igbokwe has reacted to the resignation of Nigeria's Financial minister, Kemi Adesoun. It will be recalled that Joe igbokwe through his Facebook page shared a photoshopped NYSC photo of Kemi Adeosun calling on journalists to investigate the authenticity. From his tone, it's crystal clear that the politician of South-eastern descent is making a mockery of the media platform, Premium Times which broke the story.

Since the news of her resignation broke, Nigerians have stormed his facebook page to pour venom on him over his stance for the finance minister even when it was clear that there was forgery.

This is what he wrote that kept people talking :

I DO NOT WANT KEMI ADEOSUN TO RESIGN BECAUSE OF A MERE NYSC CERTIFICATE. THAT FINE LADY IS A GREAT SCHOLAR IN THE FINEST TRADITION, THE PRIDE OF THIS ADMINISTRATION.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 3 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 4 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 8 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted