See Advice On What To Do In Any Situation You Find You Self

Forum 6 years ago

See Advice On What To Do In Any Situation You Find You Self

Hey Guys,

Waploaded had promised to always put smile in you guys face and we also promised to solve some of your problems we are capable of solving.

We’ve been receiving some mails lately demanding for advise on some various issue, some are on relationship, business, family matters and so on e.g maybe you caught your lover cheating and you need advise on what to do, or someone is trying to s£duce you and you need advise on what to do and maybe you caught someone from your family doing something stupid or unlawful and you need advise on what to do about this situation. At least they got 30+ advises from different people.

We’ve been solving their issue easily without been stressed at all and they surely comes back to give us Kudos.

So why not share yours with us today and let your fellow Naijaloadites get you out in any situation you might have get yourself in either knowingly or unknowingly.

Some Of The Situation We’ve Solved:

My Oga Wife Always Peep At Me Anytime I’m Having My Bath – House Boy Tells

PLEASE HELP!!! “My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me Because Of What I Did”

My Girlfriend Always Stare At My Best Friend & My Friend Could Have Séx With Any Creatures – Abuja Guy Tells NL

HELP!! If My Husband Does Not Smell My Pant, His Manhood Won’t Come Up – Woman Cries Out

I Just Caught A Friend Of Mine Finger!ng Herself, What Should I Do?

I Caught My Father Almost Putting His Hand In My p@anties In The Middle Of The Night – 21-Year-Old Lady Cries Out

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece’s Pants – Wife Cries Out

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast

Deputy Commissioner Of Police Hangs Self In Ogbomoso
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Deputy Commissioner Of Police Hangs Self In Ogbomoso

Abure Went Against Obi’s Advice For All-Inclusive Convention — Tanko