See 8 Top Celebrities Who Waited Till Marriage To Make Love To Their Partners

Forum 7 years ago

See 8 Top Celebrities Who Waited Till Marriage To Make Love To Their Partners

Several top celebrities wait up until marriage before having intercourse. In such a hyper-se’xual, picture centered industry, you’d think these seven big celebrities were pulling your leg, yet they swear by it.

Strangely enough, a pop star and Victoria’s Secret Model make this interesting rundown.
Whether it’s for religious reasons or something else by and large, their resolution, if anything, ought to be extolled.

1. Jessica Simpson

The Dukes of Hazzard (2005) actress was a virgin when she married Nick Lachey in 2002. They divorced in 2006.

2.Lisa Kudrow

Phoebe Buffay would be shocked! Turns out, Lisa held off on se’x until after tying the knot with advertising executive Michael Stern in 1995.

3. Kevin Jonas

Remember those purity rings the Jonas brothers were pushing in 2008? Turns out they were for real. Kevin didn’t do the nasty with Danielle Deleasa until they said, “I do!” in 2009.

4. Celine Dion

According to PerezHilton.com, Celine remained celibate until marrying René Angélil in 1994.

5. Carrie Underwood

Carrie is very outspoken about her Christianity, so it’s no surprise she held off on doing the deed until she married Mike Fisher in 2010.

6. Adriana Lima

Believe it or not, Adriana (who is Catholic) didn’t have se’x before marrying basketball player Marko Jari? in 2009. Unfortunately, they separated in 2014.

7. Kathie Lee Gifford

According to her autobiography, Kathie was a virgin until marrying her first hubby Paul Johnson.

8. Ciara and Russel Wilson

Ciara doesn’t mind that her boyfriend Russell Wilson went public with their decision not to have se’x for religious reason.

“You know, when Russell talked about it, he was being honest. For what it’s worth I think there are so many people like us,” the singer told me at the MTV Video Music Awards. “We get to share real things. We’re real people.

The two recently got married.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Forum | 3 days ago

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 6 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 6 days ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis