Satoden Media Signs and Endorsement Deal With Waploaded Media

Forum 8 years ago

Satoden Media Signs and Endorsement Deal With Waploaded Media

Satoden Media is a graphic designing institute where all sorts of Graphics designs can be archieved in a very short period of time, and the good news here is the penning of the deal between both non-competitive medias.

In a statement released by Waploaded CEO:

Waploaded is a very broad network looking beyond being just a website, there are so many undergraduates / graduates out in the street of Nigeria who could barely get a paying job, we decided to liaise with satoden media because of our upcoming event, which will take place in a state near you, we will teach and give all the powerful tools needed to be financially independent.

Also, a website like Waploaded.com, needs urgent and frequent graphics work to achieve her very vast aim, with this, i think signing a graphics art media isn't a bad one. I believe this endorsement is of mutual benefits aside the cost to achieve the breakthrough.

Satoden Media made our correspondent know via a chat that:

Working with the boss personally has been very good, motivating and enjoyable, he knows when one needs the "raba" and when its safe to say `later`, his corrections also inspires me, and signing this deal is of great joy as i believe a fast growing platform like Waploaded will make me achieve the aim of my media's setup

We believe both parties will make good pairs, as selling good stuffs and top notch services across Nigeria and beyond is the major aim of Waploaded.com.

Contact Satoden Media & Waploaded for services

Let us know how you feel about this.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 4 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Transfer: Manchester City’s deal for Sullivan revealed
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Manchester City’s deal for Sullivan revealed

Court Case Against Social Media Influencer, VeryDarkMan Is Not Over Yet, Nigerian Police Say
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Court Case Against Social Media Influencer, VeryDarkMan Is Not Over Yet, Nigerian Police Say

BREAKING: President Tinubu Signs National Student Loan Amendment Bill Into Law
Forum | 2 weeks ago

BREAKING: President Tinubu Signs National Student Loan Amendment Bill Into Law