Salamina Mosese Celebrates 20 Years In Entertainment Industry

Forum 6 years ago

Salamina Mosese Celebrates 20 Years In Entertainment Industry

Salamina might pass for a 20 year old but this ageless beauty has been in the game, killing it and staying relevant for two decades.

Mosese who started off as a child star as a presenter has successfully over the years transitioned into a seasoned actress and media personality. Salamina took to social media to celebrate her major milestone.

“What a journey. Its my “20 years in the industry” Anniversary this week. I’m remembering the joys, the tears, the triumphs, the failures, mostly I’m grateful for the growth,” she wrote.

The actress is one of the few child stars in Mzansi who grew up to make even bigger names of themselves.

“Many people don’t understand the pressures of being a child performer. It’s a vulnerable space. One that many fellow child stars around in our time, never ever recovered from. I’m grateful that I’m still around. It’s only by God’s grace.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 12 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 1 day ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes