SA Rapper Cassper Nyovest Cames Hard At Troll, Reveals Where He Got His Inspiration From

Forum 6 years ago

SA Rapper Cassper Nyovest Cames Hard At Troll, Reveals Where He Got His Inspiration From

Another troll has forced Cassper Nyovest to shut him down with spicy clap back. This time Cassper pulled out the big guns: The Tupac comparison.

Cassper said he got his inspiration for the Bentleys and Rolex watches from the life and times of Tupac. The iconic US musician remains one of those most popular rappers in the game and Cassper revealed that he took a page (or two) from his book.

This, after a troll came out to question Cassper (once again) about his show-off tendencies.

Responding to a video doing the rounds on Twitter of an old interview with Cassper, the tweep said if the rapper was "smart" he would be making more "influential" music to help black people.

Cassper didn't take kindly to being accused of making meaningless music.

He told the tweep to concentrate on his own life and stop telling other people what to do with their lives.

Despite being told off, the tweep still came back with more stinging words for the rapper. He said that Mufasa needed to be more like the Mzansi version of Tupac instead of just showing off his wealth.

But he was never ready for Cassper final clap! The sting is in those last two sentences.

"By the way, Tupac drove Bentleys and owned Rolexes. That’s where I saw it from. I’m about to go drive it right now."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 21 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 21 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 1 day ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die