Ronaldinho Reveals Why He Can Never BeA Coach

Forum 7 years ago

Ronaldinho Reveals Why He Can Never BeA Coach

Brazil legend and former Barcelona star Ronaldinho has stated he can’t go into coaching because his nerves cannot take the strain.

The free agent has also revealed he struggles to watch his former teams play a full game for 90 minutes.

The 36-year-old Ronaldinho will be watching from the stands as PSG take on Monaco, I don’t think it is something he’ll enjoy.

“I cannot watch 90 minutes, otherwise I suffer,” the Ballon d’Or winner said. “I like to see the best moments, the goals. That’s why I would never become a coach.”

Ronaldinho reached the pinnacle of the game with Barcelona, but it was at PSG that he made his name in Europe, and he remembers his time at the Parc des Princes fondly.

“Everyone respects me here and gives me a lot of hugs,” he added. “It’s a club that I love so much. I do not know why people love me so much here – I am speechless when I see it all.

“I am a son of PSG. When I arrived here, the gates of Europe were opened for me.

“My time here was very special. There were the games against Marseille and Bordeaux, the goal against Guingamp… these are moments that I cannot forget. To choose a favourite is impossible.

“I often speak with people who work at theclub or who play here. The change of direction has not changed anything. Thereare still people who are here who were here in my day. I still keep in touch.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 20 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City