“Ridimakulayo” – Meet the music producer behind the popular lingo in Nigerian songs

Forum 4 years ago

“Ridimakulayo” – Meet the music producer behind the popular lingo in Nigerian songs

You must have heard of Ridimakulayo, a popular lingo that has gone viral following it’s attachment in many Nigerian songs. Nigerian celebrity musicians, Olamide, Teni, Fireboy and man others have songs that carry the lingo.

Music listeners are curious about the lingo, not certain about utterance, some have speculated that the sentence vocalized in the tag is “Rythm and cool and young”, while others argued that it is “Ridimakulayo”.

The argument was brought to micro blogging platform, Twitter, where Teni was tagged to clarify the situation. Teni then revealed the producer behind the lingo and he is none other than Nigerian audio engineer and record producer Phillip Kayode Moses, better known as Pheelz.

I told my kid brother today that the thing he hears at the beginning of ‘Billionaire’ by Teni is ‘Rhythm and cool and young’ not ‘Ridimakulayo ‘ Dears, we’re still on the matter. He says I’m wrong

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims