Review: Eyan Mayweather Single (Is it a Total Crap intro?)

Forum 8 years ago

Review: Eyan Mayweather Single (Is it a Total Crap intro?)

This review is on personal observation(s) and in no way affiliate with waploaded.com's Idea.

First of all, we congratulate Olamide, baddo or baddosneh as his very loyal fans fondly calls him, the release of the Eyan Mayweather's Album which is currently in circulation has got so many people talking, if not so many people, ME, yes ME, i have been talking, well before then...

Eyan Mayweather is olamide's 5th album as an official musician and 4th album under the YBNL's Imprint, the word "Eyan" According to Google translator means "Everyone" and of course, Mayweather is a former world professional boxer (Floyd Joy Mayweather jr). Adding both words together wouldn't mean "Everyone Mayweather" but actually means "Mayweather's Dawg" as the Streets (fans) had interpreted.

My Review about the single Eyan Mayweather which also is a replica of the album title, is the intro to the album and also my best track off the 21-tracks album, where production credits goes to Pheelz (Mr. Producer).

[ads4]

The Major flaw about the single is that it seems to be a Total Beef Song, smashing shades at other rappers who had in one way or the other called themselves "Best Rapper" (Anyone can be best rapper to himself anyway), he (Olamide) lavished so many speech while recounting on events he had shut down completely, amongst EKO Hotels, and other exquisite clubs in other parts of the world.

In His Words, i QUote:

No Rapper,
i say no rapper,
i repeat again, i say no rapper
Don ever do show inside Eko hotels,
Shut down everywhere, if you lie, i Go Tell.

He rants about his money and his flows and so many other possessions that has no impact to his fans and so many others he spoke on his dialect (Is that how an intro to an album is supposed to be?), well if you ask me, Sure he is free to do anything for his fans, in same vain since it is, then we may classify the Eyan Mayweather's Album as a Beef Album! Or am i wrong?.

Finally, i am going to keep this Song review very clean and short, well in another story, they said he had gotten enough money and needed a way to preach it, so painful his 5th album took the burden, do you think people are right?.

In our next post we will review the full album, well lets hear your taughts about the Eyan Mayweather's Single, tell us what you think about the Single and what impact it made when you heard it, nice song though, i love it.., download/play song below

My Rate of The Song
8.5 / 10 (Whats Yours?)

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 week ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 week ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial
Forum | 1 month ago

Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial

I Hope The Women Supporting Her Extend Same Grace When A Single Mom Becomes The Choice Of Affection Of Their Sons - BBNaija
Forum | 1 month ago

I Hope The Women Supporting Her Extend Same Grace When A Single Mom Becomes The Choice Of Affection Of Their Sons - BBNaija's Venita Reacts To Queen's Marriage