Relationship Finder: Omotayo And Nike Need5 Serious Relationship (Contact them)

Forum 8 years ago

Relationship Finder: Omotayo And Nike Need5 Serious Relationship (Contact them)

Am a 22yr old girl and I need a serious guy for a relationship,am presently serving in port Harcourt ..The guy should be Yoruba, caring, working. should be able to speak English fluently and should be a christain..Any serious guy can reach you for my number /pin.. 08100377203 / 58DB7BAB...

..I am Nike and am 21 years old from Lekki,Lagos.Am a B.sc(hons) holder.Kindly link me up with a muslim guy who's ready to walk my lifes journey with me and inspire me. A man who's ready to support me.Only serious minded muslim men should contact me.This is my pin 29017BF9..Thanks so much.God bless you abundantly

Follow & Join Us for More..
BBM Channel || Twitter || Facebook || Instagram

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

You Are In A Lesbian Relationship If Your Man Collects Money From You Without Giving Back To You - BBNaija
Forum | 1 month ago

You Are In A Lesbian Relationship If Your Man Collects Money From You Without Giving Back To You - BBNaija's Doyin Tells Women

Chris Brown Lists The Benefits Of Being In A Relationship With Him
Forum | 1 month ago

Chris Brown Lists The Benefits Of Being In A Relationship With Him