Reekado Banks Fires Back At R2TV After Ridiculous Comparison With Tekno

Forum 4 years ago

Reekado Banks Fires Back At R2TV After Ridiculous Comparison With Tekno

Reekado Banks has fired at media outlet; R2TV, after they made a ridiculous comparison with him and Tekno.

It appeared the Banks music boss got angry after R2TV compared him with Tekno in the most ill-mannered way. They posed a question to music fans asking who is having the more deteriorating career between the two talented artistes. They wrote; “Be Sincere: Reekado Banks Vs Tekno, Who Is Struggling With Their Career?”

Reekado Banks found however found the question upsetting and replied with some fierce. He wrote; “Lol, i’m doing fine. Bother about your station, you’ve been struggling since you started.”

See post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Honoured To Be Compared With Him – Don Jazzy On Comparison With Young Jonn
Forum | 5 days ago

I’m Honoured To Be Compared With Him – Don Jazzy On Comparison With Young Jonn

Secondus Fires Back At Wike Over ‘Expired Politicians, Political Vampires’ Critique
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Secondus Fires Back At Wike Over ‘Expired Politicians, Political Vampires’ Critique

Forum | 2 weeks ago

Very Disrespectful – Cubana Chief Priest Slammed Over Comparison of Verydarkman With Christ
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Very Disrespectful – Cubana Chief Priest Slammed Over Comparison of Verydarkman With Christ