Read Actress Carolyn Danjuma's Emotional Message To Her Son Who Turns Plus 1 Today

Forum 7 years ago

Read Actress Carolyn Danjuma's Emotional Message To Her Son Who Turns Plus 1 Today

The actress took to her Instagram page to write her son an emotional message as he turned plus 1 today.

Read her message beneath:

"My joy .. heaven blessed me with an angel. You are the kindest, most compassionate boy I have ever met, intelligent , artistic, caring , exceptionally loving , a lover of Gods word , loyal , honest ...I have never had any reason to worry .. each passing day I thank the lord for blessing me ..a humanitarian by nature .. u put others first before yourself , no one is a stranger to you , you show everyone equal love .. when I am gloomy you make me smile .. you are that boy that takes care of me , for this I am well assured that my old age will be blissful... you are full of wisdom . Everyone who knows you can testify to this .. the most charming and sweet boy ever .. always ready to assist , always ready to give u his shoulder to lean on .. I could go on and on .. through u I know what heaven looks like . May God continue to keep u alive my little Picasso and DaVinci... may the Lord lift you up above every imagination . Good health, joy , laughter , wealth shall forever be urs .. happy birthday my darling Solomon .. you are my heart beat ?????????????????????. I write this with tears in my eyes .. still can't believe you are mine .. I get so scared letting you out .. may God bless you with good friends and a good woman , who won't change you ."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 7 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH