Rapper M.I Seeks Rick Ross’ Collaboration On His New Album

Forum 6 years ago

Rapper M.I Seeks Rick Ross’ Collaboration On His New Album

Highly respected Nigerian rapper, M.I Abaga was recently at the centre of attention in the community of Nigerian music lovers on Twitter, for tweeting at US rapper Rick Ross, seeking to feature the Maybach Music Group (MMG) boss on a song for his new album.

The Nigerian rapper had earlier announced the completion of his next album but he seems to be considering new additions to the album, after his tweet chat with South African rapper, Cassper Nyovest suggesting that the duo might work together on a new song for the album.

Now, in the same manner, he seeks to feature Rick Ross on a song for the highly anticipated album.

I speak you being on my album into existence.. all my people RT this till Renzel agrees!!! https://t.co/wY6s5BqTIh
— Yung denzL (@MI_Abaga) 21 August 2017

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shallipopi
Forum | 2 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 2 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 4 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 4 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel