Rapper Meek Mill, Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Turn Up For Igho Sanomi's Birthday In Dubai (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Rapper Meek Mill, Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Turn Up For Igho Sanomi's Birthday In Dubai (Photos)

Billionaire businessman, Igho Sanomi, added a year on 17th of May. There was a big celebration in honor of the philanthropist and in attendance were Nigerian celebrities Banky W and his wife Adesua Etomi. International Hip-hop artiste, Meek Mill was also a guest at the luxurious party.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 5 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 6 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out