Rapper AKA Says He Was The Most Hated Person In The Industry. See Why!

Forum 5 years ago

Rapper AKA Says He Was The Most Hated Person In The Industry. See Why!

AKA is undeniably one of the most loved and hated on rappers in the SA Hip Hop industry.

Being enemies with another big rapper, it was inevitable to get a lot of haters in the SA Hip Hop industry. The rapper recently spoke on how he was the most hated person in the industry two years ago saying that the love he is receiving today is overwhelming.

“The love is overwhelming. 2 years ago I was the most hated person in this industry. Today I’m the fu-Cking King of the world. Always stayed true to myself tho … whether I was right or wrong,” tweeted AKA.

The love is overwhelming2 years ago I was the most hated person in this industry. Today I’m the fu-Cking King of the world. Always stayed true to myself tho … whether I was right or wrong.
— AKA (@akaworldwide) June 20, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 23 mins ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 30 mins ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 20 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie